[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: ActiveX security hole reported.

Folks...,

Nice remedy... (I'm quite secure in the knowledge that) Java has a substantially
better security model than ActiveX {A/X}. --- Ooooo... I see some disputes!
Let's get them on the table - because that's how security gets better!

Point me to where this topic might be better discussed.... It's dear (deer?..:-)
to my heart.

I would be quite content to capitulate the whole issue if MS sicks with the
"A/X-In-Java" solution. Then all the community as to do, is to follow the Java
security model. Let MS/X do it's thing, but "do Java security" after "A/X"
releases the object, *do* the Jave thing!

--

Regards...,

[ psr ]
 x2160